Seeds | Fresh Peppers | Specials | Cart
All Prices Include Shipping to US Destinations

Shipping Delay – On way to hospital

If I do not return from hospital before Jack Frost gets your peppers, when I return I will issue a full refund.  We do not play with your money.  If Jack Frost leaves the peppers alone, I will get them out to you first thing when I am back.  I am sorry, it seems this last sale was too much for me.  The partial amputation on my right foot has split open.  It is infected, leaking, and I am fevered.  All the warning signs that the discharge papers say to come back for.  That and I can not walk or put any weight on my right leg.

I am sorry, but gotta admit it has been a great season despite my health challenges.  Thank you.  If you could do one more thing.  I think prayers and well wishes work from all religions.  A few sent this way would be very much appreciated.

Update October 31, 2017

They filled me up with IV antibiotics and sent me home with a prescription.  A freeze has come and gone.  I am sorting what orders I can fill from the high tunnel and which I will be refunding.  We dont play games with patrons money.  Just treats from PBM.  No tricks.

Please tell your friends.

8 comments for “Shipping Delay – On way to hospital

1. David Knaisch
    October 28, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best. Sending good vibes from our family to yours.

2. Matt Miller
    October 28, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I love your peppers and the prices at which they’re set, but no reasonable and decent person would expect you to put your health at risk just because we like your products.

Prayer has never been my thing, but I am glad that all the orders I’ve made can potentially fund your recovery. Try to take it easy if you can. You’re greatly appreciated by me and everyone I’ve shared the peppers with.

I hope everything goes well and you get to go home and enjoy your own bed and chair soon. =)

3. Petersen
    October 28, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Please feel better soon and take care of yourself! Your witty posts are the reason why I won’t buy from anyone else. (Other than those other pesky reasons of your great service and quality.) We will sacrifice one of your reapers tonight in the name of your improved health. (And tasty pizza.) Good luck! Get well!

4. Matt Miller
    October 28, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Everyone else seems to try to get $2 per pepper. One site, which I won’t name since I’m not much on badmouthing, wanted $13 for just 6 red reapers. This is the only place I’ve found that isn’t price gouging.

5. Jacob blanchard
    October 29, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I was wandering how recovery was going, sorry to hear the bad news I’m sendin my best wishes and will prey for a speedy recovery. Get well soon, your pal jacob

6. Barry
    October 29, 2017 at 11:47 pm

I’m reading this as I’m sampling the box of mixed ghost peppers I recently received. Truly amazing peppers. And two days ago I experienced a blissful inferno when I sampled the reaper mix. Wow, who knew peppers could be so good? Thanks so much. I am truly fortunate to have access to such incredible peppers. You have no choice but to recover quickly and— more importantly, fully—so that the world can experience what you and your family have to offer. Wishing you a swift and complete recovery. Keep it hot.

7. tardy
    October 30, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Best wishes to you aj, and I hope you have a very speedy recovery.

8. Jo
    October 31, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I’m sending love and prayers to you and family. It would probably help if you would stay off your feet for a few days. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Jo