A collection of Thai pepper seeds. Each pack contains twenty or more (20+) seeds. Six separate packs would normally sell for $30.00 if purchased individually.
- Large Orange Thai pepper seeds
- Orange Thai pepper seeds
- Purple Thai pepper seeds
- Red Thai pepper seeds
- Tiny Red Thai pepper seeds
- White Thai pepper seeds
About Thai Pepper seeds.
- Plant indoors at least 6 weeks before last frost
- Transplant after last frost
- First Pods 90 Days from transplant
- Each Pack Contains Twenty or more seeds per pack ( 20+ )
- 120 or more seeds total
- Each variety is individually packaged
The Thai pepper comes from Thailand, formerly known as Siam. The plant grows very well in North America and Europe as they are a fairly short season pepper.