Your Help for the Holidys  

RSS

A.J. Drew
(@ajdrew)
Member Admin
December 2, 2018 7:13 pm  

Almost every pepper head has received a gift of that five pack of mini no name hot sauces... over and over again.  If you know someone who makes & ships an artisan sauce or powder, let them know about the Friends listing here at PBM.  We only have a few hundred on the mailing list right now, but the plan is that in a week or so I will send out a news letter with last minute gift ideas from folk who are listed.

Now the real fun will start this summer.  We do ship a fair number of seed orders, but peppers is about over whelming.  Plan to have a printed news letter in every box to promote folk who have listed their hot sauces and powders here.

OK, but for now lets focus on getting folk to come and list their products for the holiday news letter next week.  Help your friends, help PBM, help everyone.

ReplyQuote
gratefulseedsaver
(@gratefulseedsaver)
Eminent Member
December 4, 2018 2:15 am  

A.J., I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to market my pepper powders/flakes through your website!! I’m humbled.  I can’t afford the cost of one at all so, the opportunity is an honor. I’ve got some seeds to send you. Do you gave a mailing address on the website that I could use or you can send me one at gratefulseedsaver@gmail.com. Thanks again, Brother!!! It means A LOT to me!!! Hope you’re feeling better!!! Positive Vibrations...

'Freedom Disappears Under The Dominance Of A Bad Habit'

ReplyQuote
gratefulseedsaver
(@gratefulseedsaver)
Eminent Member
December 4, 2018 2:19 am  

If you want to give me any tips on my market list on PBM, I’m all ears. I know it’s shabby at best. Thanks.

'Freedom Disappears Under The Dominance Of A Bad Habit'

ReplyQuote
Share: