Greetings from The PNW -- Growing Fire in the Pouring Rain!!  

RSS

tahomaspice
(@tahomaspice)
Active Member Customer
December 28, 2018 5:07 am  

Hello Pepper People!

Steve Mashburn, Tahoma Spice Company in Tacoma WA. Been growing the Hots for the last 4 years and my hobby has morphed into a nice little Hot Sauce/Spice business. Had a wonderful Holiday Season this year selling custom wood Gift Boxes I make myself filled with Hot Sauces and some Spice samples. Grew about 125 plants in my yard last year, gave away about 30 plants to friends, had some failures/disease, and still managed to pretty much fill my 7 cubic foot freezer with peppers .. really great year. Due to our weather I start all plants in Dec/Jan indoors and move to Greenhouse with heat and lights in March, then out into pots in May or so. Grow everything in pots. Started 180 seeds this week. Going to be a great 2019 here!

ReplyQuote
A.J. Drew
(@ajdrew)
Member Admin
December 28, 2018 9:45 pm  

Welcome to the new forum at PBM.  Its small but growing and everyone is welcome.  I am particularly interested in comparing growing practices.  So seeing that you grow is great.  Please click on Pepper Friends on the right and add your business to the listings.  Trying to get a family atmosphere going and promoting each others business seems like a great way to do it.

http://www.peppersbymail.com/business-directory/

ReplyQuote
tahomaspice
(@tahomaspice)
Active Member Customer
December 29, 2018 6:04 pm  
Thanks AJ, I’ll do that. Really appreciate all that you do.
Steve

btw, I see my post is still awaiting moderation

ReplyQuote
Share: