Greetings from Mississippi, excellent friends!  

RSS

FraggleRockBoy
(@fragglerockboy)
January 20, 2019 1:42 pm  

Hello fellow chileheads!  🖐️

First off, I'd like to say thanks to A.J. for your wonderful contributions to the chile pepper community and for this very informative website. 👍 

I'm a 38 y/o guy, in healthcare, who has been TOTALLY addicted to capsaicin since childhood. It started with dousing Tabasco on tomato gravy and biscuits. Yum! 🤩 It then proceeded with jalapenos and habaneros (whole/any sauce) along with almost every meal. I have ordered hot sauces from all around the world as well as have grown some wonderful superhot peppers  all in the constant pursuit of my next endorphin rush. From peppers, sauces, extract sauces, to candy and desserts my quest for more spiciness is never-ending. I'm thankful for my family introducing me to peppers at an early age. I've continued that tradition to this day, no turning back.

I have some all-time favorites:

Peppers - Habanero; Fatalii; Trinidad Scorpion; Bishop's Crown; Datil; Bird's Eye(tiny rounds); Australian Lantern; Cayenne.

Sauces - Tabasco orig (childhood favorite); Valentina extra hot; Endorphin Rush(fav extract sauce- taste); Iguana Radioactive Atomic Pepper sauce(childhood favorite/still top favorite-taste); Sassy Jones 4 pepper Rebel Yell; You Can't Handle This; Satan's Revenge; Blair's Ultra Death; Dave's Ultimate insanity;  Mad Dog Silver; Captain Sorenson's Datil(delicious); Spontaneous Combustion.

Online pepper folks - Dave Dewitt; Johnny Scoville (Chase the Heat); Brian Ambs; Furious Pete; Khang Starr; The Chile Woman; Brandon Toe.

Online Communities - TheHotPepper; Pepper Lover's Community (Google+)

All time favorite of all: Jesus Christ

I'm glad to be a part of the GREAT, PBM family!  😛 😀

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by FraggleRockBoy

ReplyQuote
A.J. Drew
(@ajdrew)
Member Admin
January 23, 2019 1:44 am  

On the thanks, naw it is my hobby too.  In fact, most of the articles here I wrote because I was keeping notes for my own use.  I love reading about and writing about peppers.  Just wish I had better organizational skills.  Oh, and that my daughter would lend me her iphone for photo taking more often.

It is amazing how few people seem to mention loving Tabasco sauce or peppers.  I love both.  A lot of peppers have the same old heat washes out the flavor taste.  Not tobasco.  Forum is small but growing, hope you will enjoy participating and welcome aboard.

ReplyQuote
BlackFatalii
(@blackfatalii)
Eminent Member
February 5, 2019 7:32 pm  

Welcome! I am not really a fan of Tabasco sauce, but I am with you on the Valentina black label. 

Any particular variety of Trinidad Scorpion that is your favorite, or do you just really like all of them? Personally, I am a fan of the Yellow Moruga Scorpion, and I have high hopes for the Peach Moruga that I am growing for the first time this year. But I find the Butch T to be way more floral than I like.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by BlackFatalii

ReplyQuote
Share: