[Sticky] Good afternoon hot sauce lovers!  

RSS

Tampahotsauce
(@tampahotsauce)
November 27, 2018 9:07 pm  

Chef Jose Santiago here, owner of Tampa Hot Sauce. We do small organic batches of hot sauce and use no chemicals or preservatives. I grow peppers on my windowsill and am looking for gardening tips and of course more peppers from PBM, as I ordered from them last year. They give great hot peppers!

From A.J. Drew

You won our first introductions award.  If you will send to me a private message with your mailing address, you will receive a $50.00 selection of seeds just for introducing yourself.

introductions

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by A.J. Drew

Tampahotsauce

ReplyQuote
A.J. Drew
(@ajdrew)
Member Admin
November 27, 2018 9:31 pm  

Welcome to the PBM forums.  Please click on Friends from the top menu and list your hot sauce business.  Folk like you are one of the driving factors behind the changes around here, I want to hook up sauce maker with sauce eaters.

ReplyQuote
BlackFatalii
(@blackfatalii)
Eminent Member
November 29, 2018 12:06 am  

Welcome! A chilehead chef? That is really cool! So what varieties are you growing in your windowsill?

ReplyQuote
Tampahotsauce
(@tampahotsauce)
November 29, 2018 10:17 pm  

Ive a couple serrano and ghost pepper plants, a aji lemon from Puerto Rico, of course jalapenos and 1 hungarian wax pepper plant that isnt doing so well. 

Tampahotsauce

BlackFatalii liked
ReplyQuote
Tampahotsauce
(@tampahotsauce)
November 29, 2018 10:18 pm  

Thanks! I will do. I got some peppers from you last year I believe it was. Reapers were wicked hot!

Tampahotsauce

ReplyQuote
gratefulseedsaver
(@gratefulseedsaver)
Eminent Member
December 2, 2018 4:02 pm  

Welcome!!! We need more hot sauce magician's. I can't stomach some of the crap I make.

'Freedom Disappears Under The Dominance Of A Bad Habit'

ReplyQuote
Tampahotsauce
(@tampahotsauce)
December 4, 2018 12:33 am  

Ive felt that way before. I just kept at it and sampled my sauces to friends and family until I found one we all liked. Taste buds are different so somewhere your sauce rocks @gratefulseedsaver

Tampahotsauce

ReplyQuote
Share: