Weekly chat?  

RSS

A.J. Drew
(@ajdrew)
Member Admin
December 3, 2018 3:15 am  

I am goofing with chat software for the web site.  You can find it under Social from the top menu, but dont get used to it too soon.  So far, not at all happy with any of the software I have found.  So while i want to offer chat services, the format will likely change.  The current one is very clunky but it is the first one that works OK out of the box and my brain does not seem to be working right now.

The plan is to have the chat room open all the time, but also offer weekly scheduled chats with topics.  Mine will be general questions but i imagine folk will show their own areas of smarts and i will invite them to host a weekly also.

So first question: Day and time good for a general chat with A.J, sort of thing.  ideas?

BlackFatalii liked
ReplyQuote
BlackFatalii
(@blackfatalii)
Eminent Member
December 3, 2018 4:16 am  

Weekends and evenings are probably best for most people. So I would suggest picking time that is good for you that also falls on a weekend and/or evening, to start with. Then go from there.

ReplyQuote
gratefulseedsaver
(@gratefulseedsaver)
Eminent Member
December 4, 2018 2:03 am  

I agree. I think a Sunday or  Monday evening when  you’re followers/listeners aren’t too distracted/preoccupied with workloads as much. I would think Sunday evening would be a good time to chat up  an audience. Just a thought. I really like what you’re doing and what you’ve done with the website! KUDOS!!!

'Freedom Disappears Under The Dominance Of A Bad Habit'

ReplyQuote
Share: